Versoix is a city and municipality in the canton of Geneva, located on the right bank of Lake Geneva. Due to its geographical location, on the outskirts of the city of Geneva, Versoix is an ideal place, perfectly connected with all public transport networks and close to nature. At the foot of the Jura mountains and facing the peaks of the Alps and Mont Blanc, the municipality has many natural and landscape treasures.
- Equestrian centres: Richelien Equestrian Centre (approx. 2.5 km) and Manège de la Sallivaz (8 km)
- Versoix Sports Centre (approx. 2.5 km away): activities such as athletics, basketball, beach volleyball, running, football, swimming (outdoor pool), petanque and tennis (outdoor and indoor courts)
- Versoix Yacht Club (about 1.5 km away)
- Country club Geneva (about 4 km away): activities such as tennis, golf, fitness, squash and swimming
- Wellness and fitness area: in front of the hotel
- Helsana and Vita sports trails in the forest (approx. 2.5 km away): for Running, Walking and Nordic Walking
- Ice rink (November-February)
- Walks along the lake, Versoix, etc.
- Wellness centre (in front of the hotel)
- Beaches : Bécassine (at about 700 m) and Port-Choiseul (at about 1 km)
- Boat trips : Port of Versoix Bourg (approx. 500 m away)
- Visit to the manufactures Favarger Chocolates and Cacao (at approx. 500 m)
For all information about regional activities, do not hesitate to consult the region's website.
Discover the most surprising freshwater environments on the planet. They will take you from one continent to another with an immersive and unique scenography, as well as with amazing species: a whole universe within reach in one place.
With 103 modern and comfortable rooms, a restaurant and modular 200 m2 seminar rooms, the Lake Geneva Hotel offers you a comfortable stay in the heart of Versoix.
On the lake side, the restaurant and its elevated terrace welcome you for business lunches, with family or friends.
Find all our regularly renewed offers.