Versoix is a town and a municipality of the Canton of Geneva, situated on the right bank of Lake Geneva. In keeping with its geographical situation, on the outskirts of the city of Geneva, Versoix is a perfect spot, ideally connected with all public transport networks and close to nature.
At the foot of the Jura mountains, and facing Mont Blanc and the peaks of the Alps, Versoix boasts numerous natural resources and outdoor activities.
- Equestrian centres: Centre équestre de Richelien (about 2.5 km) and Manège de la Sallivaz (8 km)
- Versoix Sports Centre (about 2.5 km): activities offered include athletics, basketball, beach volleyball, running, football, swimming (outdoor swimming pool), pétanque and tennis (outdoor and indoor courts)
- Club nautique de Versoix [Versoix Sailing Club] (about 1.5 km)
- Country Club Geneva (about 4 km): activities offered include tennis, golf, fitness training, squash and swimming
- Wellness centre (opposite the hotel)
- Beaches: Bécassine (about 700 m) and Port-Choiseul (about 1 km)
- Boat trips from Versoix-Bourg harbour (about 500 m)
- Visits to the Favarger chocolate and cocoa factory (about 500 m)
If you want to find out more about local activities, please consult the website of the region (in French).